Annual General Meeting 2023
Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 6pm
Plug In Institute of Contemporary Art
460 Portage Ave, Winnipeg, MB
Plug In ICA will be holding its Annual General Meeting on Tuesday, November 21 at 6pm! All are welcome to attend, but must be a member of Plug In ICA in good standing to vote.
The AGM will be held at Plug In Institute of Contemporary Art, 460 Portage Avenue.
We will be presenting our annual report and audited financial statements for the year ending March 31, 2023, and the incoming board slate will be approved.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP to the meeting. If you face any barriers to attending please include this in your message and we will work to provide alternative arrangements!
If you don’t have a membership yet or are due to renew yours – now’s the time!
Memberships are available at the following rates:
Members will receive sign-out privileges at the Library and Art Research Centre, 20% off all Plug In ICA publications and 10% off all merchandise and publications in the Bookstore.
Visit our website here or drop by the Bookstore to become a member today!
See our AGM agenda below.
1. Welcome and land acknowledgement
2. Approval of minutes: November 22, 2022 AGM
3. Approval of the agenda: November 21, 2023 AGM
4. Presentation of the Annual Report – Zia Hameed, President and Allison Yearwood, Executive Director
5. Financial Report 2023 – Shannon Magnusson, CPA, CA from auditors KPMG
6. Approval of by-law updates
7. Appointment of Auditor for 2024 fiscal year
8. Approval of the board slate
9. Motion to Adjourn